Yukon specials and packages
Yukon Time encourages Yukoners to enjoy tourism experiences in their own backyard.
Specials and packages are created by Yukon tourism businesses for Yukoners and their visiting friends and family.
FOR YUKON TOURISM BUSINESSES
Exploreyukontime.ca is a great place to reach Yukoners with your offer. When you post here, you will receive:
- Placement in all applicable service categories
- Promotion of the website exploreyukontime.ca
Who is eligible to post a Yukon Time listing?
- Yukon tourism businesses offering activities, attractions, transportation, accommodations or dining
- Non-government organizations featuring tourism products
- Municipalities and Destination Marketing Organizations wishing to promote their destination
- Yukon First Nations governments featuring tourism products (e.g., cultural centres)
In order to be eligible, businesses and organizations must:
- Hold and maintain all applicable insurance, licenses, and permits necessary to run the business
- Be based in the Yukon
- Be in good standing with Yukon Corporate Affairs and Yukon Workers’ Compensation Health and Safety Board (if applicable)
- Have a website or web presence that provides information on cancellation and payment policies
Eligible Yukon Time offers may include:
- Visitor experiences
- Visitor attractions
- Packages may not include retail items.
An offer can be submitted by an individual business or as a partnership. If organizations partner to create an offer, one organization must be the lead.
For more information on how to create a Yukon Time offer, contact Aasman Brand Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.